The club have a small hut for the radio station. The hut gives room for our shack/radio room and a living room with a kitchenette. The radio room contains two contest stations and a guest station. If you rent the station you can use the guest station but not the contest station witch are for members of the club.
- On a rotator on 26m high tower
- JK rotating dipole @ 30m
- JK Navassa 6-10-12-15-17-20 @28m
- 6m 5 element beam @15m pointing south
- Wire antennas
- 160m double L antenna
- 80m inverted V dipole
- 60m sloping dipole
- 40m sloping dipole
- 2 band Butternut HF2V vertical 40/80m (not operating at the moment)
We have to operating positions in the radio room. Each with a desk for radio equipment. The antennas is connected to an antenna switch with TWO radio connections. There are two control units. One at each desk. There is a third desk in the radio room.
- Icom IC-7300
- Kenwood TS-870
- Different power supplys
- Wireless and cable internet connection